London, United Kingdom
Languages : English
|Motivation & Mental Wellbeing||Settings Goals|
|Improve General Focus||Career Coaching|
|Managing Change||Career Development|
|Face to Face||Facetime|
Trained with : UK College of Personal Development
Qualifications : Foundation Diploma in Life Coaching
I’m committed to helping people live their authentic lives. I believe a lot of us know what this entails, however the path may intertwine and sometimes feel overwhelming.
I come from a Legal and HR background, so I've built up the right skills to coach, listen, guide and bring in curiosity to explore this path with you going forward.
I support people who are feeling stuck, in transition or are redefining their lives. I help my clients close the gap between who they perceive themselves to be now, and who they want to be.
My style of coaching is non-directive. This means that you drive the agenda and as your Coach, I create a safe space to facilitate reflection so we can discuss how best you can meet your outcomes.
Topics I have helped my clients work on:
• Redefining and/or growing in a new career or venture
• Cultivating self-knowledge and awareness
• Unblocking limiting beliefs
• Exploring multiple paths forward that are meaningful and in alignment with their values
• Bringing in goals and structure
• Assisting with managing change in their life, by developing their coping skills and supporting with decision making
Whenever you're ready, get in touch for a free introductory call to explore what you hope to gain from Coaching and to see if we're a good fit to work together.
Career transition, development, motivation, mental wellbeing, decision making, life purpose, burnout, coaching, goals, structure, guidance