Warrington, United Kingdom
Languages : English
|Developing healthy habits||Confidence|
|Relationships||Alcohol & substance misuse|
|Face to Face||Facetime|
Trained with : Animas Centre for Coaching
Qualifications : Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching
I worked in the health and social care sector for more than 25 years, 15 of those as a manager for the NHS. I worked with vulnerable groups including drug and alcohol users, offenders, homeless people and in the wider community with mental health & well-being services.
Throughout that time I had periods of living with stress and anxiety. I had an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, poor diet and sleep pattern and I struggled to remain focussed and consistent in work.
My relationships often suffered and I generally felt like I was capable of more but all too often let myself and others down.
This all changed when I made the decision to take a journey of self improvement which has led me to living a happy and fulfilling life and becoming a qualified Transformational Life Coach.
I now dedicate my time to helping others to reach their true potential by exploring and overcoming whatever is holding them back.
. assistance with setting goals
.? low mood, anxiety, uncertainty, fear or general worries
· unhealthy habits, including food, drugs, alcohol or any
other behaviours that don't quite sit well with you
· loneliness, lacking purpose or motivation
· lacking in confidence or self belief
· relationship issues including with your partner or family
or looking to find that one true love
· frustrations in your career or wanting to better yourself
· procrastination - never quite getting on with the task in
· struggling to establish or maintain a healthy routine
goals, habits, confidence, drugs and alcohol, career, beliefs