Manchester, United Kingdom
Languages : English
|career confidence||career change|
|life coaching||goal setting/time management|
|Face to Face Yes||Facetime|
Trained with : The Coaching Academy
FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM - @rebeccalevenelifecoaching My name is Rebecca. I am a qualified coach with The Coaching Academy. I live in Manchester with my young family. After becoming a mum for the first time last year everything changed, no surprise there, but I learnt that looking after myself and working towards achieving balance and joy for me was just as vital to a happy, harmonious life as looking after my new baby and working all the hours in the day....and so my journey into coaching was born. I'm excited to learn about other peoples stories and want to help them with the next steps of their journey just like I am helping myself.
- Are you fed up of feeling shit at work?
- Has motherhood changed your perspective about work and what is important to you?
- Are you always dreaming of doing something different but never do anything about it?
- Do you wish you could do something new but that very thought scares you silly?
- Have you got all the ideas but no idea about what to do next?
- Do you tell yourself that you would be stupid/selfish/crazy to leave your current job?
- Do you secretly feel that there is something more out there for you?
I was super unhappy in my 9-5 role and becoming a mum only heightened that feeling, working with a coach gave me the confidence I needed to make changes and now I have my own business helping mums do the same.
Whether you want to set up your own business, move to a new sector, have a career break, turn that side hustle/hobby into a full time job or just know that you don't want what you currently have - coaching can help you make sense of everything and get a plan together.
career, change, parenthood, work life balance, career change, crossroads, job change, confidence, mindfulness, self-esteem, clarity, self worth, organisation, procrastination.