London, United Kingdom
Languages : English
|Face to Face Yes||Facetime Yes|
Imagine having the time and freedom to think about what is fundamentally important to you. When were you last able to ‘clear the decks’ and ask yourself: “What am I passionate about? “How can I make sense of what I’m doing now in my work life and personal life?” “What is just too vital that I cannot leave undone or untried?”
My approach to coaching is to support you through these process of exploration, discovery and realisation. I provide the time and space, in a confidential and uninhibited setting, for you to lay the foundation for your pathway to a successful and fulfilled future.
I have had a long career working for big brand organisations - Philips, HarperCollins Publishes, The BBC, IBM-Lotus - in marketing, sales and strategy roles and, in the last 16 years, working for branding, digital and communications agencies.
I've been trained, developed, mentored along the way but it was not until I was coached that I realised what pulls on my heart strings. I believe everyone has the right to wake up with a sense of excitement about the day ahead.
Opportunities and challenges that I help clients with include:
• Promotion – getting set for the first 100 days in a new role
• Change and reorganisation – deciding how to harness the opportunity presented
• Returning to work – after parenting leave, a sabbatical or redundancy
• Relocating – moving to a new part of the country or another country
• Career change – a complete change of job, downshifting or pre-tirement
• Presentations and public speaking
• Pitches and proposals
• Interviews – as interviewer or interviewee
• Reviews and assessments